The quirky tactical turn-based RPG The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos is now on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5. Originally released on September 17th, 2021 developed by Artefacts Studio and published by Dear Villagers. This game is full of strategy and comedy. The universe of Naheulbeuk started off as an audio comedy series by John Lang.
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk starts you off with seven classic RPG characters building an unlikely party and setting off on a quest. With more than 100 different enemies epic combat scenarios are plentiful. Also, there will be a range of intense boss battles that will require planning and strength. The dungeon is huge and full of various environments such as ice skating parks and luxury quarters designed for evil lords.
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk Features
- Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
- Play with seven classic role-playing game characters the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre and the Thief.
- Hidden and destructive objects with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better…or worse!
- An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat. Even a “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will lead you to your doom!
- Includes the first DLC, the uber-spooky “Ruins of Limis”, PLUS all new upgraded performance and high graphics for next-gen!
With a “Very Positive” rating on Steam, this title costs $34.99 on PC and MAC. On PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S the cost is $44.99.
“We are so happy to finally bring this title to fans with next-gen consoles. Even now, we’re not quite done, since there’s still one more DLC in the works!“Guillaume Jamet, Head of Publishing at Dear Villagers
Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Also, go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page! Please make sure to follow me on all social media platforms @BaronJ67 to keep up with my shenanigans.