Nobody Saves The World, the latest game from Drinkbox Studios, will be released for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4 on April 14th for $24.99 USD, with pre-orders beginning today for a 10% discount. Nobody Saves the World will also receive local co-op updates on all current platforms on the same day as its Switch and PlayStation releases.
Nobody Saves The World was originally released on January 18th on PC and Xbox. To sweeten the deal those who are subscribed to Xbox Game Pass were able to play the title on Day 1.
Graham Smith, Producer on Nobody Saves the World and Co-Founder of Drinkbox Studios issued the following about the title arriving on more platforms:
“It’s been great to see the game being received so positively by our existing fans as well as new players,” We’ve been around for 14 years now, and Nobody Saves the World has quickly become one of our most successful games. Whenever we try making something completely new it feels like a big gamble, so we’re really happy that the game has found an audience, and hope that even more people will be able to enjoy it now that it’s arriving on PlayStation and Switch. Who knows, perhaps we’ll have more Nobody Saves the World ideas and forms to explore in the future!”Graham Smith
- Transform into MANY FORMS: Unlock 15+ distinct Forms, from Rat to Rogue to Robot, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics.
- Mix & Match ABILITIES: Combine over 80 Form abilities to create powerful customized builds. Play as an Egg that can leave a trail of slime and shoot fireballs!!! We can’t stop you!
- Unconventional QUESTS: Help the strange inhabitants of this world deal with their troubles. Each Form also has its own set of quests, which you can complete in creative ways.
- Online Co-op: Invite a friend to play through all, or part, of your adventure together.
- Awesome Soundtrack: New original music by acclaimed composer Jim Guthrie.