LV1 Gaming made its way to PAX West 2023 and had the opportunity to interview the developer behind Stronghold Definitive Edition. Developed and published by FireFly Studios. This game is a remaster of the 20-year-old classic award-winning RTS. The artwork, music, and even original voice actors came back to record lines for Stronghold Definitive Edition.
The definitive edition will include the two original campaigns, made up of 26 missions, as well as a new campaign story. Another significant enhancement is the ability to play multiplayer with up to 8 other players. This is not just a “castle sim” there is a deep story about you working to reunite your kingdom.
Welcome to the fractured, war-torn frontier of medieval England. With the King betrayed by his treacherous lords and a realm on the brink of collapse, take control of scattered forces and reunite your kingdom against the monstrous Rat, Pig, Snake and Wolf!Official Steam Page
- ZOOM INTO NEW VISUALS remade by the original artists with improved animations, textures and lighting.
- REMATCH CLASSIC VILLAINS as you hunt The Rat and The Pig in a challenging new 14 mission campaign.
- BATTLE OLD FRIENDS on Steam with 8 player multiplayer support and extra maps on which to wage war!
- RELIVE HISTORY in a new Castle Trail with 10 challenging siege scenarios and famous historical fortresses.
- LOSE YOURSELF in a remastered soundtrack, with fresh recordings from some of the game’s original voice actors.
- CREATE, SHARE & ENJOY new Stronghold community content with Steam Workshop support.
Stronghold Definitive Edition Gameplay & Interview
Stronghold Definitive Edition will be released on November 7th, 2023 on PC via Steam and is available to wishlist now.
Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be a Superhero and Like, Share, and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Also, go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page! Please make sure to follow me on all social media platforms @BaronJ67 to keep up with my shenanigans.