During a developers update live stream for the anticipated and upcoming World of Warcraft: Shadowlands content, Executive Producer John Hight revealed the World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Collector’s Edition. The extensive and detailed edition included many gems for lovers of World of Warcraft.
The Collector’s Edition of the massively popular games latest expansion will release this fall along with a Base Edition, Heroic Edition, and Epic Edition. The World of Warcraft: Shadowlands expansion takes players to the realm of the dead. They’ll have to ally themselves with one of four Covenants concerned with ensuring all the villains and heroes of Azeroth get their just rewards.
This limited Collector’s Edition boasts a trove of collectibles to complement the journey of World of Warcraft players into the Shadowlands, including:
- Hardback Art of the Shadowlands book
- Shattered sky mousepad
- Set of 4 collector’s pins featuring the sigils of each Shadowlands covenant
- Shadowlands Collector’s Edition digital soundtrack key
- Epic Edition digital game key, which comes with 30 days of game time and all the in-game extras from the digital Epic Edition:
- Ensorcelled Everwyrm mount
- Anima Wyrmling pet
- Eternal Traveler’s Hearthstone
- Illusion: Wraithchill cosmetic weapon effect
- Shadowlands-level character boost
Pre-ordering is available now. Players should check availability with their favorite retailers as well. More information on the physical Collector’s Edition, as well as pricing and pre-purchase locations, can be found on the World of Warcraft website. The closed beta for Shadowlands kicks off next week so sign up now and get your preorders in for the version of your choice and get all the goodies!
Will you be picking up this expansion? Do you play WoW? Let me know in the comments section below! Stay tuned for more content for Lv1 Gaming!