Based on the highly popular show, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? is out now. You can purchase the title on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Who Wants to be a Millionaire? offers two difficulty settings:
- A solo mode with a normal difficulty
- A mode dedicated to kids with simple questions specifically crafted for a younger audience
With local multiplayer, challenge your friends and relatives in various modes:
- The mode “Free-for-All” will see up to 4 players, each with their own controller, challenge each other simultaneously on a series of questions. May the best one win!
- In “Taking Turns“, gather up to 10 players for a stressful game of sudden death where a wrong answer means you’re eliminated. Playable with just one controller, this mode is also available with a “Family” setting allowing everyone to take part in the action!
- In the “Cooperative” mode, team up with up to 3 other players and work together to reach the goal. Using compromise and persuasion will be essential to win!
Your vast knowledge will be put to the test with more than 3,000 questions which include 2,000+ being territory exclusives – split into 8 diverse categories such as History, Sport, Science, Art & Literature.
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE!
Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!