Valorant Act III, the latest season in this 5v5 tactical shooter, was released today, October 13th! Check out here what you can expect from this season.
New Map: IceboxThe newest map, Icebox, is live for Unrated, Spike Rush, and Deathmatch modes as a beta. However, Icebox will be available in competitive mode starting October 27th. Check out the map reveal here!
New Weapon Skins: Serenity, Surge, and RuinThe newest weapon skins are obtainable through various tiers of the Battle Pass. Additionally, Surge’s skins also include three color variants: yellow, grey, and blue.
New Agent: SkyeSkye has an Australian accent, and she can control various animals through her abilities. Therefore, in my opinion, Skye is like the ‘redheaded stepchild’ of Steve Irwin. She will be playable starting October 27th.
- Regrowth- Allies are healed within a radius.
- Trailblazer- This ability allows you to use a Tasmanian Tiger to find enemies and concuss them. Enemies can stop the tiger by shooting at it.
- Guiding Light- You can control a hawk to blind enemies with a bright light.
- Seekers- You can summon seekers to make up to three enemies see only within a limited radius.
- Server preference selection is implemented.
- The rank disparity for parties has changed to a max of 3 tiers instead of 6.
- They have tightened competitive matchmaking.
- Immortal+ rankings will be determined by winning and/or losing matches. It doesn’t include individual performance.
- Player count increased from 10 to 14.
- XP Gain is 900XP instead of 500XP for Death Matches.
- Every kill grants the player an automatic reload to their active weapon.
- Ares and Odin will receive 30 bullets instead.
- Match length increased from 6 minutes to 9 minutes and first to 40 kills instead of 30.
- Location pulse is now limited to when you respawn instead of periodically pulsing.