I don’t think the world will ever stop making WW-II games. Destructive Creations is bringing one more game set during this time to the player. War Mongrels is set to arrive on PC in September. It should also arrive later this year on consoles.
Players will be embarking on a journey as they fight the Nazis in Eastern Europe. Most games actually don’t take place during this time. They may touch on some of the battles and stores that happen. War Mongrels will drop players directly into that area. Some of the games features include:
- Join forces – Online co-operative multiplayer for two players.
- Historical lesson – Events, dates, locations, weapons, uniforms, in-game historical articles, and much more.
- Use force! – Have you been spotted? Draw your weapon and try to shoot your way out!
- Unique team – Each character has their own personality, background, and skills to use during the journey.
- Take or break – Interactive environment that opens up many tactical options.
- Replay value – Try different tactics in each mission, play alone, or with different friends.
- Dark world – War is hell, and War Mongrels doesn’t sugar coat anything.
- Infernal storyline – As grim as the bloody trenches where dead soldiers remain after battle.
Look for more on this game as it is released through out the year. Remember that War Mongrels will be coming to PC first and then consoles.
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!