Winner of the “Best Nintendo Switch- Casual Game” Urban Trial Tricky Deluxe Edition is now coming to Xbox, PlayStation, and PC. Published and developed by Tate Multimedia and released on the Nintendo Switch on June 25th, 2020. The Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater-inspired game is available on July 22nd, 2021.
Freestyle motocross mixed with time trials and online leaderboards create prime opportunities for intense competition. Along with over 30 urban environments, there will also be enough customization options for the riders and bikes to keep you busy.
Key Features of Urban Trial Tricky™ Deluxe Edition:
- FMX Meets Arcade Action: The tricks and combos from freestyle motocross combined with the precision platforming of trials-style riding offers a sky-high potential for massive scores and addictive replayability.
- 30+ Packed Levels: With more than 30 levels filled to the brim with features and obstacles, players have plenty of challenges to master along with bright, beautiful worlds to explore
- Sweet Helmets and Custom Paint Jobs: Stay stylish in the air and on the podium with a huge selection of customization options for riders and their bikes
- Fast Fluid Framerate: It’s all about speed and fidelity in the hectic world of Urban Trial Tricky and players can look forward to 60 frames per second of smooth action and tight controls
- Online Leaderboards: Beating a personal best always feels nice, but crushing random people online is even better. Prove that you’re the best rider out there with online leaderboards and show the world your longest combo
Urban Trial Trick Deluxe- Extreme Tricks
Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Also, go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page! Please make sure to follow me on all social media platforms @BaronJ67 to keep up with my shenanigans.