JRPG Astria Ascending, which was recently shown at the ID@Xbox Twitch gaming showcase, has gotten a bit more information. The turn-based title is set to release on PC, Switch, PlayStation 5 and 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Game Pass in 2021. Astria Ascending tells an expansive story of fate, sacrifice and new beginnings
The following has been announced for the upcoming title:
- Epic tales: Fight for the future while you reckon with the past; sacrifice everything, relinquish nothing. The story of Astria Ascending was developed in part by writer Kazushige Nojima, known for his work on Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy VII Remake.
- Living landscapes: Travel the world of Orcanon, a richly imagined and fully animated 2D landscape with five cities and a dynamic weather system.
- Unforgettable characters: Pick from eight customisable player characters spanning a range of fantastical races and skills, and assemble a diverse team of heroes.
- Rewarding combat: Work together to save the world, waging strategic turn-based battles using the innovative focus point system.
- A treat for the ears: With music and SFX from composer Hitoshi Sakimoto (Final Fantasy XII, Valkyria Chronicles), Astria Ascending is a heart-swelling joy to listen to.
Artisan Studio’s game director Julien Bourgeois spoke a bit about the title:
In Astria Ascending we wanted to explore how people cope in extraordinary times Each hero has their own perspective, but it’s the relationships they form with one another that truly brings the story to life.
What did you think of the JRPG Astria Ascending? Will you try it on Xbox Game Pass? Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE!
Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!