Thymesia, an unforgiving action RPG from Team17 and OverBorder Studio, will be released in 2022 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, as well as PC. Thymesia follows the mysterious half-human, half-raven Corvus as he tries to piece together his lost memories in order to save himself and the kingdom he once called home. Perfect parries, dynamic dodges, and aggressive attacks are at the heart of the challenges Thymesia has to offer, with punishing combat centered on Corvus’ ability to steal adversaries’ plague weapons and use them for himself.
Check out this action-packed trailer below:
Thymesia Key Features:
- Weaponising diseases: As Corvus, players can seize diseases from enemies and wield them as deadly weapons
- Engaging combat: Players will need to use their entire arsenal to avoid death; dodging attacks and parrying at precisely the right time will be instrumental to survival
- A dark and deadly world: With a sinister and gloomy backdrop, Thymesia oozes character through its environments and setting
- Unforgiving enemies: Corrupted by the plague, and mutated into monsters, the enemies are twisted and incredibly hostile, challenging players at every turn
- Replayability: The ability to customise Corvus and try different builds, coupled with the multiple different endings available, means no two playthroughs are ever the same.