Indie games have been seriously driving the gaming market for the last few years. The Big Con a ’90s crime adventure developed by Mighty Yell is looking to make some noise. The character design and colors in this game scream 1990s. Also, this title is available now to wishlist on Steam and preorder on Xbox Series S|X and Xbox One.
The Big Con is an open-ended adventure where you are scheming and conning to save your mom’s business. You’re a teenage con artist named Ali whose mom is being threatened by loan sharks. Because of that, you go cross country to make money. For instance, you can pick locks/pockets, use disguises, and even make money off of plushies.
The Big Con Features:
- A comical narrative adventure game with open-ended situations, puzzles, and exploration.
- Live the grift! Pickpocket, sneak, wear disguises, and con anyone you can.
- Talk your way into deals and out of trouble.
- Meet a weird cast of ‘90s characters, then rip ‘em off, or help them (if you feel like it)
- Also, an original theme song from Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? house band Rockapella!
- Call home and argue with your mom.
“The Mighty Yell team’s passion and excitement comesthrough in every aspect of The Big Con. The game is funny, entertaining and has made all of us at Skyboundmiss the‘90s! We are elated to welcome The Big Con into the Skybound Games fold and can’t wait tointroduce it to indie game and fellow ‘90s fans later this summer!”Ian Howe, Co-CEO of Skybound Games
Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Also, go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page! Please make sure to follow me on all social media platforms @BaronJ67 to keep up with my shenanigans.