tinyDino Games and The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild has released The Ambassadors: Fractured Timelines today. It’s available now for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Steam. You can now purchase the game at a 20% discount for $14.99 across all platforms.
This twin-stick fantasy shooter has a nonlinear progression style, fully unique soundtrack, and retro pixel graphics all providing a familiar but enticing gameplay experience.
tinyDino describes the title as:
We like to think of it as a mashup of all the indie games we enjoyed while learning how to make games ourselves. Because of this, you will notice elements of Braid, Crawl, The Binding of Isaac, and Nuclear Throne all tossed together into a new and shiny twin-stick shooter.
– Stop time, overcome environmental challenges and combat your enemies
– Assemble an arsenal full of unique magical weapons and armor
– Change your equipment on the fly to suit new challenges – nothing is perfect in every situation
– Traverse dimensions however you want with non-linear progression
– Discover the mysteries of Tamaris and find out what happened to the Eternal Fellowship
What do you guys think about The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines? If you want to see more gameplay check out The Floor Hugger on twitch as she has been streaming the title. Let us know in the comment section below. Also, be sure to search for more amazing articles at Lv1Gaming