Independent studio Pet Project Games today announced that its sci-fi horror title, Ripout, will launch on PC in 2022. It was also announced that it will be powered by Unreal Engine. Ripout is a co-op horror shooter with sci-fi elements. Per the developers, the game is set in the 22nd century after humanity reached beyond Earth to conquer the solar system. Soon things quickly turn disastrous. Alien forces emerged and Earth’s habitants had to find a way to keep them at bay. You are tasked fight and save humanity.
Check out the short teaser trailer below:
Marko Milovanovic, game developer at Pet Project Games issued the following about the upcoming title:
It’s been a dream come true to develop a sci-fi horror video game that explores the possible outcome of humanity reaching beyond Earth We wanted to create a game that would take players on an unforgettable journey with a retro twist. We know players will love blasting aliens’ heads off and fighting for their people.
- Procedurally generated levels: Ripout is a sci-fi random-generated shooter, enabling players to undertake missions that will never be the same.
- Variety of different missions and objectives: Every mission will offer various objectives to cater to players with different playstyles.
- Co-op multiplayer: Ripout is a co-op game, featuring up to 4 players.
- Sentient weapon companions: Players have their Pet Guns by their side at all times. They can use them as a weapon to shoot mutants or unleash it to feast on these enemies.
- A cozy hub ship: Players can take a break after a long shooting fiesta. Play some arcade minigames from the 80s and get ready for another randomly generated mission.
Be sure to grab more information on the official website.
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE!
Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!