Madmind Studio has released a brand new trailer for its survival horror Game PARANOID. Check out the trailer below to dive into the protagonist showing his struggles with a progressing mental illness.
The game tells the story of Patrick Calman, a 31-year-old man who has lost his entire family under mysterious circumstances. His parents died violently, and his sister went suddenly missing. Trauma associated with the loss of his loved ones destroyed Patrick’s psyche. His own apartment became his prison.
One day Patrick gets a call, and the voice on the phone seems to belong to his sister. Thirteen years after the disappearance, she announces her comeback. To learn the truth about everything, Patrick will have to leave his secluded life, exposing himself to horrible experiences that will put him on the verge of madness.
- A dynamic and brutal combat system
- Raytracing and 4k support
- A constant struggle between paranoia and reality
- Terrifying opponents
- Drug abusing gameplay mechanics
- A deep plot combining psychological horror with action and survival
- A disturbing atmosphere that combines psychosis and surrealism
- Realistic visual setting
- Three endings depending on the style of the player’s gameplay
- Cinematic cutscenes
——> Where To Buy Xbox Series X ——> Where To Buy A Ps5
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE!
Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!