The Splitgate official website has released patch notes for season 0. Check out the Splitgate Season 0: September Update Details details below to know what to expect from the high octane Halo + Portal FPS shooter.
– Karman Station Optimizations – Performance Improvements + Crash Fixes
– Karman Station returns to normal map rotation
– Added ability to queue multiple ranked playlists
– Combining rumble modes and casual modes into a “Quick Play” playlist
– Adding limited-time featured playlists that are available on the weekends (includes rumble modes + new mode variants)
– Lower chance of running into bots queuing Quick Play
– Contamination Improvements
– Scoring Tweaks – Zombies get 2 points per kill
– Last Man Standing Indicator
– Players can no longer start as zombies in consecutive rounds
– Zombie Indicator Improvements
– New Zombie Notification
– Adding New Announcement Voice Lines
– Mantling – Adding support for mantling (ledge grabbing). Designed as jetpack boost so that there is not first person animation that interferes with aim/gunplay. Option to turn off in Settings > Gameplay
UI / Quality of Life
– Voice Chat Stability Improvements
– Console users can now redeem DLC codes
– KOTH/DOM Hill Visibility improvements
– Adding ability to customize enemy armor color, enemy outline color, friendly outline color and friendly color through walls
– Projectile hit detection improvements through portals
What are your thoughts on the Splitgate Season 0: September Update Details? Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE!
Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!