Sony has listed the upcoming title in the Resident Evil franchise on its website, Resident Evil Village. With the listing, we of course have the details on the enhancements that the game will possess when experienced on the PlayStation 5.
Amongst the information provided on the website, there are those concerning the narrative, visuals, Ray Tracing, and more. Ethan Winters has once again stepped into a nightmare from which he’ll have to fight his way out of once more. Once trapped within the confines of the Baker family, this time Ethan finds himself in a sort of village where horrors lurk around every corner. What could be worse than a house filled to the brim with bloodthirsty creatures? How about an entire village. And what better way to experience bloodcurdling screams, unknown noises in the dark, and a limited supply of ammo?
- Stunning visuals: Resident Evil Village will take place in Europe, seemingly in a mountainous region. Beauty and terror will be further accentuated by being able to experience Resident Evil Village in 4k with Ray Tracing.
- Fast loading: With the PlayStation 5’s proprietary SSD the game will have near-instant load times. This makes traversing through the village much more seamless. This will allow time to be shaven off when it comes to exploring, allowing for more gaming, and less waiting.
- Adaptive triggers: This will enable the triggering of a weapon to feel much more enticing. As stated on the listing, “Feel the weight and pull of weapon triggers for an even more immersive experience.”
- Haptic feedback: As a bonus to feeling the weight of the trigger, the DualSense will “simulate the feeling of firing a real gun with haptic feedback.”
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: What would a survival horror game be without meticulously designed 3D audio? Step into the ears of Ethan Winters and experience 3D audio as it allows you to sense skin-crawling “sounds coming from every direction.”-Playstation.com
Don’t forget to bookmark Lv1gaming.com to get all your gaming news.