Sorry X-Files fans,this adventure features a different Skully, without a Mulder. Indie publisher Modus Games and developer Finish Line Games today released Skully, a reanimated skull’s delightful platforming adventure across a magical island, on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Additionally, players can purchase on your platform of choice for $29.99. check out the launch trailer below as it demonstrates the cranium-sized star’s agility and knack for wielding clay-boosted powers.
- Rewarding Platforming: Skully’s sense of momentum translates wonderfully while hurtling down paths and hopping between platforms, making movement super satisfying.
- Incredible Powers: Sculpt one of three forms for Skully from clay found around the island to bash pesky fauna, reach new areas, and solve skull-scratching puzzles.
- A Vibrant World: Skully’s journey barrels through seven wildly distinctive ecosystems across 18 chapters, making its isle feel like a sprawling world with unique regions.
- Endearing Locals: A curious cast, including the peace-seeking ally Terry who granted Skully a second chance at life, bring a playful quest to life with stellar performances.
- Volcano-Sized Stakes: Help Terry find a resolution to his siblings’ dispute before their argument ushers doom to their once-picturesque home.
Let us know what you think about this title in the comments below!