Seacorp Technologies has announced that physics-based Multiplayer Kinetic Edge will launch on Steam for PC on Friday 5th February 2021 for $12.99. In Kinetic Edge players will control a variety of shapes and objects to complete in multiple game modes and challenges.
Kinetic Edge includes:
- Kinetic Race – Race with friends to get the best time or against others online.
- Kinetic Arena – Knockout other players to make them lose points and stay in the green zone for maximum points gain.
- Kinetic Survival – Increasingly difficult challenges knocking out players, last to remain wins.
- Kinetic Golf – A physics crazy golf game you can play with friends.
- Kinetic Maze – A procedurally generated level that constantly changes. Currently, there are three types of maze varying in size; 10×10 20×20 and 50×50. Maze’s are color coded and have a distance meter to help out but you will have to navigate it to find the exit. Be sure not to follow the wrong friend because they can lead you to a dead-end!
- Kinetic Gauntlet Single-Player & Multi-Player – Can you complete the gauntlet? Seven minutes, one life, and no checkpoints. The Gauntlet is a super hard level that will test your abilities to the max within Kinetic Edge. Gauntlet also comes with Gauntlet training mode with multiple checkpoints and a slower pace for you to practice before the real deal.
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!