Path of Exile the free-to-play online action RPG developed by Grinding Gear Games has some end-of-the-year events planned. The events are timed and run until January 10th, 2022. Players will be diving into the Azurite Mine for a new way to level. Also, Zizaran’s Gauntlet will be making a brief comeback. Moreover, a brand new mode called “Endless Heist” will have players risking it all for the loot. More events will take place and there will be special mystery boxes available for purchase during each event.
Path of Exile Holiday Season Events
- Endless Delve- December 3rd-13th: Players will skip the normal campaign gameplay and have the chance to level in the Azurite Mines. Leveling within the dark mines will provide a unique experience.
- Zizaran’s Gauntlet- December 10th-20th: The Path of Exile Community Streamer Zizaran is hosting another Gauntlet event. The monsters will be stronger than normal and players will be competing to slay them. This mode is intended to give even the most advanced players a hard time. Not only will there be monsters and bosses to slay, objectives will need to be met in order to earn points.
- Endless Heist- December 17th-27th:- This new gamemode will be accessible without playing the main campaign. Like the name of the event mentions you will be conducting heists. You will employ skilled rogues to break into facilities and steal goods. You will have to avoid guards and death. If you die you will lose the loot you worked so hard to steal.
- Atlas Invasion- December 24th-January 3rd: This new event will bring the players face to face with map bosses throughout Wraeclast. These difficult foes will provide an extra challange to any player willing to fight them.
- Delirium Everywhere- December 31st-January 10th: Delirium mists have covered the land and increased the difficulty of each area. More monsters will spawn and give more opportunity to fight.
- Path of Exile: Royale featuring Brutus– December 9th, 23rd, 30th: The battle royale will be making a limited return. Not only will players be fighting eachother for glory they will have to compete against Brutus.
During these events, players will have a chance to earn “Demigod’s Authority”. As well, Twitch drops will be enabled on the first day of each of the 10-day events. The viewers on Twitch will be able to earn cosmetic portal effects through watch time.
Interested In Writing About Your Favorite Games!
Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Also, go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page! Please make sure to follow me on all social media platforms @BaronJ67 to keep up with my shenanigans.