One of the many frustrating things Outriders players have experienced is how low the legendary drop rate is in this game. Thankfully a new patch has arrived that will vastly improve the Outriders legendary drop rates. This is a very welcomed update to all players who are grinding daily for the perfect loot to complete their build. Check out the changes below via Reddit.
Changes to Legendary Drops:
- We’re making some changes to the Legendary Drops. These changes are not live today, but are planned to go live as part of our next patch. Here are the changes you can look forward to:
- Legendary Drop Rates, across the board, will be increased by 100%
- Legendary Level Brackets will be removed, so that all Legendary items can drop at any level.
- Previously, some items could only drop from enemies of certain levels or above. For example, the Ugake Cowl could only drop from enemies of level 48 or higher.
- Legendary Anti-Duplication System will be implemented
- This system will mean that if a character has an item in their inventory or stash and a duplicate item is rolled, the dropped item will be re-rolled once.
- Note that this system does not guarantee that every drop will be unique. Rather, it is designed to provide a second roll at avoiding a duplicate.
- Scripted Boss Loot (Chrysaloid, Yagak) will be able to drop all non-class specific Legendary Helmets
- This change will improve the variety of items in the Campaign.
- Previously, these bosses would only drop a selection of Legendaries (the same pool that was available in the Demo as well as the Cannonball Helmet).
- The Luck system will be improved and players should no longer experience very long droughts without a Legendary item dropped during endgame.
- The base scaling of Legendaries dropping through higher difficulty levels still applies, so you may will still want to farm as high as possible.
Are you excited about the Outriders Legendary drop changes? Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE!
Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!