Playful Studios and PQube released today New Super Lucky’s Tale for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! For the most part, Xbox fans will recognize this as the same title released back in November 2017. However, there are a few changes to the world, how the camera works, and lighting amongst other things. Additionally, this is the same New Super Lucky’s Tale that released in 2019 for the Nintendo Switch.
- A wide variety of platforming gameplay, from story-based adventure levels, 2D side-scrolling challenges, mini-games, puzzles, and boss battles
- Thousands of collectibles to gather, tons of secrets to discover, and a cast of memorable characters
- A colorful collection of costumes and outfits to collect and wear while adventuring
- Runs at 4K and 60fps on Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro
- Designed to delight and challenge players of all ages and skill levels.
Check out the launch trailer below.
Those who enjoyed the original game released on Oculus and Xbox One should enjoy the enhancements made for this new game. What do you guys think about these improvements? Let us know in the comment section below.