Zerouno Games today announced that Metal Tales: Overkill will be releasing sometime in early 2021. The Kickstarter campaign for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One will launch on October 27, 2020, and features a number of excellent bonuses for backers. Check out the recently released trailer below.
Features of the game include:
- 50+ items: guitars, strings, pedals, amps, books, and summons
- 15 different enemies
- 8 Guitar Bosses
- 4 playable characters: Are you more Metallica, Iron Maiden, or Black Sabbath? Choose the character you most identify with
- 3 environments: Enjoy exploring different environments like Metal Den, Metal Festival, and Hell
- 6 procedurally generated levels: With randomly generated levels, no two games will ever be the same
- Local CO-OP
- Mission system to unlock abilities and upgrade stats between runs
- Original soundtrack and international metal bands’ songs
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!