Zerouno Games today announced that Metal Tales: Overkill will be releasing sometime in early 2021. The Kickstarter campaign for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One will launch on October 27, 2020, and features a number of excellent bonuses for backers. Check out the recently released trailer below.
Features of the game include:
Metal Tales: Overkill is an action-adventure game where Metal and Adrenaline clash to give you the ultimate 3D roguelike guitar-shooter. Fight against the looming curse affecting your Metal brothers and free them from an ancient evil. Plan your path and play as you want with procedurally generated levels that will change the game every single playthrough.
<—Previous Review | Random Article—> Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!
- 50+ items: guitars, strings, pedals, amps, books, and summons
- 15 different enemies
- 8 Guitar Bosses
- 4 playable characters: Are you more Metallica, Iron Maiden, or Black Sabbath? Choose the character you most identify with
- 3 environments: Enjoy exploring different environments like Metal Den, Metal Festival, and Hell
- 6 procedurally generated levels: With randomly generated levels, no two games will ever be the same
- Local CO-OP
- Mission system to unlock abilities and upgrade stats between runs
- Original soundtrack and international metal bands’ songs