The good news is after an extremely long wait, Marvel’s Avengers Game finally has a new character for all platforms. Even if to most that character is nothing more than an echo to a lot of players. Bad news, say goodbye to Thor’s infinite Bifrost. Here is what you can expect in patch v2.5 starting today. All information is via the official Square Enix website.
Marvel’s Avengers Game New Features
- New Hero: Jane Foster, the Mighty Thor!
- Hero Challenge Card
- Unique Mission Chain
- Outfits, Takedowns, Emotes, & Nameplates
Reassemble Campaign & Avengers Initiative
- Nothing lasts forever… Heroes no longer inherit traversal abilities from other Heroes when swapping them out during Heroic Gauntlets. Any characters that currently have traversal issues will be fixed in this Patch, and it will no longer happen to new Heroes in your roster.
- Non-flying enemies no longer spawn in midair in the mission “This Hostile Earth.”
- The camera no longer gets stuck if players reset a Custom HARM room while in a Gravity Trap.
- Fixed an issue in certain Drop Zones preventing players from healing Inhuman NPCs.
- Kate’s Decoy no longer remains active forever if it was active when a Vault’s Sequence Objective’s EMP blast was fired.
- In the mission “My Life as a Weapon,” enemies now spawn correctly when players skip the rooftop BBQ cinematic.
- In the final Klaw fight, Klaw’s attacks no longer throw players out of the world.
- Temple enemies in the Klaw Raid now despawn properly at the end of the encounter.
- Klaw’s gun slam ability no longer pushes Ms. Marvel out of the world.
- Ensured the health bar shows up for Abomination at the end of the mission “Heart of the Monster” after players reload checkpoint.
- We fixed a rare occurrence of Corrupted Vibranium spires not emerging.
- The Cargo Runner Synthoid’s loot can now be picked up even if you leave the area and return later. (Previously, players who defeated the synthoid but didn’t pick up its loot, left the area, and returned later were not able to collect their sweet, sweet gear.)
- Some players experienced an issue where MODOK’s Codex file would not unlock upon defeating him in the Reassembled campaign, but we’ve fixed the issue, so now the Codex file will always unlock at the appropriate time. Any players who’ve beaten MODOK but not received his Codex file will receive it retroactively.
- Thor can no longer activate the Bifrost indefinitely when reloading checkpoints or returning to the Quinjet. (He’s worthy, but he’s not THAT worthy!)
- Corrected an issue that erroneously granted extra Faction reputation to players, potentially allowing the Faction Level 50 cap to be bypassed. Players who bypassed the Faction Level 50 cap will have their progress reset to Level 50.
Multiplayer & Matchmaking
- Activating the Hulkbuster just before the Klaw boss fight begins no longer leaves the mission in an incompletable state.
Art & Animation
- Flying sound effects are no longer missing from the following Thor Outfits:
- Marvel Studios’ The Avengers
- Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok
- Marvel Studios’ Thor
- Marvel Studios’ Thor: The Dark World
- Marvel Studios’ Thor: Infinity War
- Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame
- Cosmic Herald
- The sonic debuff effect no longer displays on players in the Klaw Raid who are “down but not out.”
- A section of the Wasteland Vault terrain has been updated so that players no longer fall out of the world
Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Also, go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!