Tripwire Interactive and Deep Silver have shared first details on what players can expect from Maneater on the upcoming Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 systems.
Maneater will support Ray-Tracing, native 4K HDR at 60 FPS, and new lighting effects that will bring the underwater world of Maneater to life. Xbox Series S owners will also benefit from increased graphical fidelity and frame rate. The PC version of Maneater will also be getting next-gen updates in early 2021 and more information on those enhancements will be coming in the next few months. Players who currently own Maneater on Xbox One or the PlayStation 4 can also look forward to a free, full upgrade.
Next-Gen upgrades for Maneater will be available at launch for the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S on November 10, 2020 – and for the PS5 on November 12, 2020
- Fully Evolved for Next-Gen Consoles: Gaming’s new queen of the deep will return more powerful than ever in the next generation of gaming. Full utilization of next-gen hardware including ray-tracing, native 4K HDR support at a silky smooth 60 FPS, lush new lighting effects, immersive feedback via the PlayStation®5 DualSense controller’s haptic motors, and more will put players in control of the apex predator of the sea like never before.
- Eat: Feed on humans, consume nutrients, and find rare shark loot to evolve past what nature intended.
- Explore the Gulf: Explore seven large regions, including bayous of the gulf coast, resort beaches, industrial docks, the open ocean, and more. Experience a living world with a full day/night cycle.
- Evolve Into a Legend: Unlock and equip various Evolutions that improve and enhance your shark as you progress through the campaign.
- Unique Story: Play through a full narrative, story-based campaign narrated by Chris Parnell (Rick and Morty, Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock) and set against the backdrop of a reality TV show.
- Diverse, Compelling Combat: Battle fierce wildlife including other apex predators or fight against various types of human hunters ranging from town drunks all the way up to the Coast Guard.
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!