Ravenscourt and Voxler announce that Let’s Sing 2021, the newest iteration of the critically acclaimed and highly successful Let’s Sing series, is now available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and the Xbox One family of devices, including the Xbox One X|S. Prepare to have fun as this title is packed with current chart hits as well as all-time classics. A few of the songs you will be able to sing along to are, Billie Eilish with “bad guy”, TONES AND I with “Dance Monkey”, Jonas Brothers with “Sucker”, Panic! at the Disco with “High Hopes” or Ariana Grande with “thank u, next”.
Justin Bieber Yummy
Tones and I Dance Monkey
Billie Eilish bad guy
Selena Gomez Lose You to Love Me
Ariana Grande thank u, next
Dua Lipa Don‘t Start Now
Jonas Brothers Sucker
Imagine Dragons Thunder
Maroon 5 Memories
Shawn Mendes If I Can‘t Have You
Lewis Capaldi Before You Go
Ava Max So Am I
Nea Some Say
Marshmello ft. Bastille Happier
Rita Ora ft. Liam Payne For You
Trevor Daniel Falling
Panic! at the Disco High Hopes
Katy Perry ft. Skip Marley Chained to the Rhythm
Sam Smith Too Good at Goodbyes
Lizzo Good as Hell
Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MØ Lean On
Calvin Harris ft. John Newman Blame
James Bay Hold Back the River
The Lumineers Ho Hey
KT Tunstall Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Linkin Park Somewhere I Belong
Seal Kiss from a Rose
Genesis I Can’t Dance
Kim Wilde You Keep Me Hangin‘ On
The Lion King I Just Can‘t Wait to Be King
- Strong playlist with 30 international hits and original music videos
- Singing Analysis has now been included giving the player a sense of reward in a meaningful and personalized manner. Not only will you get the medals but now the game will give you some well-deserved feedback!
- Sing solo or up to four simultaneous singers
- The new Legend game mode lets players dive deeper into the Let’s Sing experience. With 16 challengers and three challenges per opponent, you have to step up your singing game to be prepared for the final battle against each of the antagonists. The Legend Mode adds a brand-new solo experience to the world of Let’s Sing 2021. The avatars will become the players’ opponents and players need to step up their singing game if they want to win against them.
- PS4: choose between within a maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics, 1 Headset, and 2 SingStar™-Mics.
- Xbox One and Nintendo Switch: choose between within a maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics, and 1 Headset.
- Seven exciting game modes: Legend Mode, Classic, Mixtape 2.0, Feat., Jukebox, World Contest, and Let’s Party.
- Let’s Party mode now includes a new mini-game in Let’s Party called “Pop Chicken”. Pop Chicken gives players a unique and unpredictable experience. While battling it out players can now sing for mystery boxes which can be used to get an advantage over your competition.
- No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all.
- Climb the online leaderboard and get more song packs in the online store like ‘Best of 90’s’, ‘Party Classics’, and more.
• Legend Mode: A brand new long-term solo experience has been added to the game fresh for Let’s Sing 2021. The goal of this mode is to give the players a sense of progression. The avatars have now been given personalities and will pose as our antagonists. These avatars pose challenges getting more difficult as the player progresses.
• Classic: Perform solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
• Feat.: Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher is your “compatibility score”. Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
- World Contest: Take on the world! Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends – choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
- Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different songs together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favorite songs with the playlist creator.
• Jukebox: Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
• Let’s Party: 8 Players, 2 Teams, 2 Mics, and randomly chosen game modes will bring your Let’s Sing party to the next level. With the addition of the new “Pop Chicken” game mode.
• Playlist Creator: This new updated system now allows you to pick which mode to play as well as songs you want to sing. The player can now create his own playlist and play it in Classic, Feat. and Mixtape mode.
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE!
Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!