As a hulking brute named Hellgore (voiced by Artie Widgery), players are tasked with tearing their way through Hell. A once-sacred place that’s now home to unspeakable evils. Without a doubt, Hellbound wears its inspiration from FPS classics like DOOM (1993) and Quake (1996) on its sleeves. Furthermore, fans will find themselves swapping explosive weaponry on the fly in order to rack up kills, earn power-ups and blast a demon so hard its momma would feel it just like games of old.
- FAST-PACED ACTION: Immerse yourself in relentless gameplay that rips you through demon-dominated dimensions!
- WEAPON SELECTION: How you slaughter monsters is just as important as doing it. Can someone say Triple Shotgun?
- DEVASTATING POWERS: Pairing those weapons with boosts such as increased damage and speed ratchets up the action another notch!
- MONSTROUS GRAPHICS: Hellbound delivers high-resolution gameplay without sacrificing the nostalgic feeling.
- A CAVALCADE OF DEMONS: Enhancing the gameplay is demonic variety, pushing the player to tackle the game in different ways.
- HEADBANGING TUNES: Kickass while listening to a soundtrack composed by the great David Levill, Federico Ágreda “Zardonic” and Christian Fernando Perucchi.
- A F*** TON TO SINK INTO: 7 campaign levels, 4 survival arenas, 8 classes of enemies, 5 heavy weapons, 3 power-ups, and tons of secrets to discover!
Hellbound is now available on Steam for $14.99. In celebration of its launch, the game will be discounted 20% for one whole week after release. Finally, for more information please visit the title’s Steam page.
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! First, Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on twitter at @Lv1Gaming Finally, follow our Facebook page!