Halo Infinite Season 5 titled “Reckoning” launched October 17th. Reckoning brings a bevy of new features alongside some long-time fan requests.
Some of the additions in Season 5 include:
- Helmets can now be equipped on any armor core
- New Armor Core
- New Extraction game mode
- Season pass featuring flood infected Spartans (All that fan art finally paid off!)
- Ability to add AI to forge maps
- Return of Firefight mode midseason
- Two new Maps
- Ability to purchase the passes from previous event tiers
- Overhaul of Events now titled “Operations”
- New Rank Rewards
WHEW! Reckoning is indeed a fitting name for this new season. As this season is poised to be the best yet and looks to finally fulfill the promise of what a Halo live service game should look like. But for now, I’ve got to get back to being the best Spartan I can be! Be sure to check back in a few days as I will be posting my thoughts on how Season 5 is going.
Interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! We have a YouTube channel full of amazing content! Be sure to follow on Twitch as well! Follow us on X @Lv1Gaming for updates. Follow our Facebook page!