Team17 and Aggro Crab Games today announced that the satirical rogue-lite, Going Under, will launch September 24th. You can purchase Going Under on Steam and console digital stores. This title is set in the procedural generated, dystopian dungeons underneath the disruptive drinks brand Fizzle. In Going Under players will follow the adventure of the corporation’s newest Gen Z marketing intern, Jackie Fiasco. Going Under key features:
- Fight the failures: Battle through the satirical dungeons of procedural-generated remains of failed and cursed tech start-ups underneath the bowels of Fizzle
- Everything’s a weapon: Potted plants, giant pencils, laptops, and even body pillows are weapons for Jackie as she faces monsters created from the former employees of the failed start-ups
- Skill up and synergise: Combine skills bought from the company’s (subsidised) café for a selection of blue-sky thinking, monster-beating synergies!
- Learn from your mentors: Complete tasks for fellow employees, unlock them as mentors, and gain access to their powerful abilities
- Break the glass ceiling: Overcome the power-crazed CEOs of dungeons based on dating sites, gig economy recruiters, and cryptocurrency to help boost your employer’s bottom line.
What’s your Reaction?