While gamers are playing Dying Light 2 or anticipating Horizon Forbidden West, another game, Generation Zero is about to grow with some DLC. Originally released in October 2018 Generation Zero is currently available in Game Pass for Xbox subscribers.
Prior to launch, it had a very smooth though unremarkable beta; and even at launch, Generation Zero failed to capture the attention of many. It has since had a number of renovations as well as a few expansions. So the game has altered dramatically since its introduction. It is, nevertheless, still altering and evolving.
The Machine Takeover of Sweden:
For those who are unfamiliar, Generation Zero places you on the “front lines of the battle against the robots in an alternate history Sweden” either alone or with pals. Avalanche has released another free piece of content. The new Landfall features, according to the Steam listing, include:
- New Soviet War Machines: A third faction arrives with two new machine types: the Soviet Lynx and Wolf, each designed with unique ways to challenge players and dominate the battlefield.
- Base Building Rewards: All players get a free pack containing a range of base-building items.
- New UI Improvements: Players will discover more storage and resource capacity, as well as a new weapon wheel to quickly swap between gear, increasing the number of equipment slots.
- New Map Revamps: The South Forest region has been redesigned with a ton of changes to enhance environmental storytelling.
Some people may want more content, hence a premium add-on is available. Thankfully, it won’t break the bank, as it’s only $3.99/£3.59. It’s even cheaper for Game Pass subscribers, who get an extra 10% off.
Resistance gear is included in the new Base Defense Pack:
- Grenade Launcher Pillbox
- Spiked Wall Trap
- Spiked Floor Trap
- Explosive Barrel –
- Human Decoy
- Sandbag Shooting Position