Square Enix Ltd. today announced FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition. This title is a fan favorite among Final Fantasy fans. FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES will be coming to the Nintendo Switch, and the PlayStation 4. In addition for iOS and Android mobile devices users can download FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition Lite. With in app purchases these users can unlock the full version of the game.
Gameplay enhancements for this title include:
- Quick Chat – new tactical commands to give easy text-based instructions to teammates during online multiplayer play.
- Magic Timer – a new Timer mechanic, helping players to synchronise and combine their magical attacks to unleash their full power.
- UI Improvements – increases to material capacity limits allow for more trouble-free adventures and a mini-map has been added to the game’s UI ensuring players always have a tactical understanding of their environments.
- Additional Difficulty Modes – after finishing the main scenario, high difficulty dungeons will be available for daring adventurers to explore, including the Mine of Cathuriges which will include powerful enemies and new challenges alike. These challenging post-game dungeons are exclusive to the full release of this title.
- Updated Soundtrack – over 50 musical tracks have been newly-composed especially for this game by the original game’s composer, Kumi Tanioka, including newly-recorded versions of the beloved theme songs Sound of the Wind and Starry Moonlit Night.
Be on the look out for this game as it will release August 27, 2020.
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE!
Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!