Publisher and developer Mastiff, in partnership with Calappa Games, has announced the 3D action battle game Fight Crab will come to the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch. Fight Crab will be available to download from the Nintendo eShop on September 15. In this title, you are a crab. Embark on a world tour of devastation, flipping over as many crabs as possible in a quest to be crowned Lord of the Crustaceans!
As you progress through the game you will unlock other crabs, powerful abilities, skills, and accumulate an arsenal of powerful weapons.
- Claw through 7 Tutorial stages and a Campaign Mode with 34 stages spread out across 7 chapters
- 23 types of playable crab, 48 different weapons, and 11 unique battle arenas
- A variety of matchmaking options including 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, and both offline and online co-op and versus battle modes
- Unlock special Skills like the fabled Kanihameha, the devastating Crab Copter, and more
- Level up your crab, recruit new crabs, and purchase deadly new weapons – build the ultimate crab warrior
- Use the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ motion controls to freely manipulate limbs to punch, grab, and flip your way to victory
- Use Photo Mode to capture, share, and immortalize epic confrontations and intense battles