Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Season 3 is now live. The new update delivers a flurry of festive mayhem including new rounds, dozens of fresh costumes, and a whirlwind of new features.
- An extended Fame Path full of new costumes, emotes and more.
- Seven wintry rounds filled with all-new obstacles and traps including:
- Ski Fall – Slip and slide down the icy slope for precarious points.
- Tundra Run – An all-new take on the gauntlet style, ripe for snowy shenanigans.
- Freezy Peak – A spiral summit that delights in chucking an endless supply of snowballs down on competitors.
- Snowy Scrap – Three teams, three snowballs, zero chill.
- Pegwin Pursuit – Calling all beans … Bert is loose. In this team game, your job is to grab the Blunderdome’s tiniest penguin pals as they motor around the arena.
- Thin Ice – Treacherous icy tiles stand between you and instant elimination in this high-flying final Round.
- Roll Off – This fresh showdown takes the perpetual motion and fancy footwork requirements of Roll Out and transforms it into a particularly tricky Final Round.
- Quench your thirst for victory with Crown Ranks. The more Crowns you grab, the higher your Crown Rank rises. Unlock a wealth of rewards, including exclusive Golden Costumes.
- Stay up to date on Fall Guys news and announcements with the new Bulletin Board.
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!