Fabular: Once Upon a Spacetime is an epic space opera that brilliantly combines pixel art and hand-drawn illustrations to bring to life. Players will plot a course across the galaxy while engaging in thrilling physics-based melee combat with rival knights. They will also battle, loot, and upgrade their ship. Published by Prismatika and developed by Spiritus Games Fabular’s early access officially went live today across various PC stores. The Spiritus Games team answered the question of why they decided to go the early access route on Steam.
“We’ve been working on Fabular since 2016 and, due to the incredible feedback from our demos and prologue, it’s finally ready to be played by a wider audience. While there’s still more to develop within the game, we love hearing all of your ideas and suggestions. With the game in Early Access, we can continue working with our community to make Fabular the best game it can be.”Spiritus Games
Fabular: Once Upon A Spacetime Early Access Launch Features
- Embark on a perilous quest in a procedurally generated universe, where friends and resources are scarce. Prepare your ship before each battle and plan ahead for combat across 3 realms with unique end-bosses—every mistake could be your last.
- Battle your enemies in top-down, tactical physics-based action combat and overcome thrilling duels at the tip of your sword using 2 playable classes with unique upgrade trees containing 35 “talents” each.
- Loot your fallen adversaries to upgrade your arsenal of weapons, shields and equipment with over 50 unique items to suit your playstyle and survive the next fight. Make life-or-death decisions as you manage critical resources wisely, or risk being stranded in space
- Die and try again. Return to the throne room after each defeat, unlocking new persistent upgrades for an edge on future runs. Meet new faces and seek guidance from old friends, as the court expands throughout your journey.
- Save your kingdom against all odds by carving your path through the galaxy, challenging rival knights to intense close-combat encounters… and if you fall in battle, be prepared to do it all again.
Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Also, go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page! Please make sure to follow me on all social media platforms @BaronJ67 to keep up with my shenanigans.