Today, Ziggurat Interactive has announced that later this month, they will release updated versions of the classic third-person vampire-themed action-RPGs BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2. These updated games will be named BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut. These two enhanced versions will be available on Steam and GOG.com on November 20, 2020, and will feature many improvements for PC players.
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160)
- Improved rendering with up to 4x anti-aliasing
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Support for modern gamepads (XInput controller support)
- Improvements to lighting at engine level, plus fully reprocessed lighting data
- Engine improvements to support uncompressed original textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows
- Localizations include:
- BloodRayne: Fully voiced with localized interfaces in English, French, Italian, Spanish
- BloodRayne 2: Localized interface and subtitles for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Optimized for Windows 10
Wade Rosen, President of Ziggurat Interactive issued the following about the BloodRaybe Series:
“The response was tremendous when we announced that we had taken over stewardship of the BloodRayne series. Fans have been asking what’s next for the series, and now we’re excited to show off the great work that’s been done by Terminal Reality on the first two titles.”
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!