United Label and developer Fallen Flag Studios released a new trailer for Eldest Souls the upcoming boss rush game. The 16-bit indie titles trailer showcases the brutal combat while also showing its beautiful art style. The cinematic trailer offers a look at the Citadel, the home of the Old Gods. Releasing on PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One on July 29, 2021.
Eldest Souls, the melee-focused boss rush game has souls like inspired combat. Basically, Eldest Souls features intense combat where every moment matters. The bosses or Old God each offer a unique challenge for the players to conquer. Moreover, each defeated boss offers new abilities for the player to use to create personalized gameplay.
Eldest Souls Features
- Ferocious, fast-paced, soulslike inspired combat
- A series of uniquely challenging Boss-Rush combat encounters
- A cast of intriguing NPCs and challenging questlines
- Glorious pixel-perfect graphic style, dripping in gorgeous attention-to-detail
- Extensive skill tree resulting in a multitude of ability combinations for a fully customizable combat style
Learn more about Eldest Souls and the development team here. Furthermore, this pixelated indie soulslike can be wishlisted on Steam and GOG now. Also, the Eldest Souls is available for pre-order on the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store.
Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Also, go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page! Please make sure to follow me on all social media platforms @BaronJ67 to keep up with my shenanigans.