David Elahee from Headbang Club stated:
“To celebrate the release of the game on Nintendo Switch, we thought we’d ramp the metal up to a whole new level and teach you the power of Double Air Kicking. But be warned, this mode isn’t for the faint of heart – so please double air kick responsibly!”
Double Kick Heroes is available now, priced $21.99 on Nintendo Switch & $19.99 on Steam.
- A full story mode that’s accompanied by 50 kerranging songs, including the OST Volume 2 Update, by top artists such as Ultra Vomit, Volkorx, Gorod, Jinjer, Carpenter Brut and Gojira!
- Unique Rhythm shooter mashup with incredibly detailed pixel art
- 5 difficulty settings to test even the most metal of metal head’s skills
- Tons of accessibility options
- USB drum and guitar support on PC and Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch Joy Con Alternative Motion Control Methods
- Air drumming – Joy Con used as drumsticks, keeping in rhythm of game
- Air beat – Can’t drum? No Problem! Stomp to the beat with your Joy Con
- Want the all out motion controlled experience and really put that double kick pedal to the metal? Then it’s time to use two sets of Joy Con and play Double Air Kick style, one in your socks and one in your hands and drum and stomp your way through the apocalypse!