The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild and ToasterFuel are set to release the award-winning puzzle game Deleveled. You can purchase this title for $9.99 USD on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam. Deleveled is set to release on September 10th
This upcoming title is a momentum-based puzzle-platformer inspired by Newton’s third law of motion. However, there is an additional twist to this game as there is no jump button. All of your vertical movement comes from bouncing or falling. This game is ready-made for those who are in search of a challenge. In 120 unique levels, players control two squares at the same time as you move through the level to hit switches, complete puzzles, and bounce your way to the perfect finish!
ToasterFuel’s Level Design and Audio Patrick Nance talked a bit about the upcoming game:
We love how many solutions exist in the Deleveled universe because it breeds creativity from something that might look like it’s prescriptive. We hope that it always hits those exact right notes of difficulty: tough but also tough to put down.
Check out the trailer below to get a better understanding of what is ahead for players.
– Chiptune inspired soundtrack, with unique music for each world
– Minimalist, abstract art style that comes to life as you play
– Momentum based platforming keeps movement flowing through 120 levels
– Change gravity, fall through walls, and rotate levels to find the most creative solution
– Secrets and bonuses for the curious gravity-defying adventurer