Crysis Remastered according to a Microsoft store listing is set to launch on Xbox One July 23rd according to the listing. It is safe to assume that the PS4 and PC release are the same date but nothing is mentioned as yet on relevant stores. It is also due on Switch but it won’t be a surprise if that appears at a later date.
We also have the first three screenshots below which are taken from the store listing and a potential early leak of the trailer.
This is the description on the Launch Edition from the store listing.
The classic first-person shooter from Crytek is back with the action-packed gameplay, sandbox world, and thrilling epic battles you loved the first time around – now with remastered graphics optimized for a new generation of hardware.
- Suit up: Your Nanosuit’s speed, strength, armor, and cloaking allow creative solutions for every kind of fight.
- Adapt: In an ever-changing environment, adapt your tactics to dominate on battlefields ranging from frozen jungle to alien environments.
- Customize: A huge arsenal of modular weaponry provides unprecedented control over play style, with options ranging from the experimental to the alien.
- Conquer: Life-like enemy AI require a strategic and flexible playstyle, as new challenges – including a zero-g battlefield– require players to take the offensive and be proactive.
- Explore: Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroying obstacles, driving vehicles, and using the environment itself against your enemies.
What begins as a simple rescue mission becomes the battleground of a new war as alien invaders swarm over a North Korean island chain. Armed with a powerful Nanosuit, players can become invisible to stalk enemy patrols, or boost strength to lay waste to vehicles. The Nanosuit’s speed, strength, armor, and cloaking allow creative solutions for every kind of fight, while a huge arsenal of modular weaponry provides unprecedented control over play style. In the ever-changing environment, adapt tactics and gear to dominate your enemies, in an enormous sandbox world.
Crytek is set to officially debut the first gameplay trailer on 1st July at 9:00 a.m. PT or 12:00 p.m. ET.
Hopefully, we see some announcements with the gameplay trailer. This isn’t the first release to leak via a Microsoft store listing as Mafia 1 and 2 Definitive Editions and Kingdoms Of Amalur: Re-Reckoning leaked in a similar fashion.