Catherine: Full Body is a gripping, action-adventure puzzler that features a mature story about complex relationships and complex often extremely difficult choices. The story centers around commitment-phobic Vincent. Who at the start of the story is at a crossroads of taking the next step in his long-term relationship or leaving it all behind. Succumbing to the temptation of a new romance, Vincent then finds himself trapped in a recurring nightmare of a crumbling tower of puzzle blocks he must climb to survive to see another day…
- This mature action-adventure puzzler will thrill players with a story that delves into relationships and the difficult choices we make
- Choices that will determine your fate in multiple story branches and 13 available endings
- Overcome challenging and addictive puzzles to survive the nightmare
- Play on the go: whether it’s Versus or Co-op mode, it’s never a baaaa-d time to play with your friends
- Original Catherine: Full Body add-on content now included in-game (Catherine ‘Ideal Voice’ Set, Playable Character Set, Persona 5 Joker Character & Commentary Set, Bonus Content: Horn-Rimmed Glasses)
Her gentle, flowery voice will soothe you like nothing else can.
You’re going to get teased, but you know you like it.
She’s full of wit and will lure you in with her mysterious charm.
- Sheep Keychain while supplies last
Have you ever played Catherine? Which ending(s) did you get? What’s another great ATLUS title love? Let me know in the comments section below! Stay tuned for more from Lv1 Gaming!