If you’re a fan of horror games and want something different there are a few exciting titles coming this year. Greyhill Incident brings an alien invasion into the world of survival horror this year. Dredge combines Lovecraftian horror and storytelling with a fishing sim. Dead Static Drive and Pacific Drive bring horror to the road in new and different settings. I want to add a new horror experience into the mix as well which is by Swedish developer Dimfrost Studios which were formed in 2017. They have already released their first game, and their upcoming horror title Bramble: The Mountain King has a distinct Scandinavian flavor. This is a game you should keep on your radar.
Players can wish list the game on Steam today. If you’re wondering at least what to expect with this horror then the description may help. Steam says “Bramble The Mountain King is a grim adventure set in a world inspired by dark, Nordic fables. Explore the beautiful yet dangerous and twisted land of Bramble in your endeavour to rescue your sister. Traverse a wondrous landscape and survive deadly encounters with Bramble’s many hideous creatures”. We saw some gameplay at the Future Games Show last year in addition to a trailer. Maybe its horror themes, visuals, and overall feel will interest you. The full store details state the following
About This Game
- Bramble The Mountain King takes you on a gripping and unsettling journey through stunning environments. Take on the role of Olle, a young boy setting off to rescue his sister, kidnapped by a dreaded troll.
- Not everything in Bramble is exactly how it seems – in this strange land with creatures big and small, you must be careful when to approach and when to hide. Many hungry and spiteful beasts lurk in these forests and caves. Watch your step…
- Call upon the Spark of Courage, an enchanted fragment granting the gifts you need to endure the pitfalls and trials in your path. Defeat the horrid creatures you encounter in different and unique ways. Be warned, courage without kindness can take you down a dark path.
- Adventure as Olle, a brave boy who sets off to rescue his sister.
- A beautiful yet dangerous world to explore.
- Encounter twisted, mythical creatures from Nordic folklore for epic-scale boss battles.
- Tense, heart-pounding moments with high-end visuals to match.
What We Know About Bramble: The Mountain King
One is that there is a list of platforms besides PC that it will be available on. This story is playable on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. As is common knowledge now, both the Epic Store and Steam will provide the PC version. We also don’t have much time to wait because it is scheduled to launch on April 27th next month.
<—Random Article | Random Article—>
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE!
Be a Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!