Merge Games & developers Dark Screen Games,have announced that after a short delay Bounty Battle, the 1-4 player beat-’em-up with characters from all over the Indie World, is coming to consoles and PC on September 10th. Bounty Battle is a new 2D fighter that allows you brawl it out with some of your favorite characters from from games like Guacamelee! Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon, Owlboy & more.
Check out the roster trailer below.
Characters – Bounty Battle showcases your favorite characters from these beloved indie games – Guacamelee!, Darkest Dungeon, Dead Cells, Awesomenauts, Nuclear Throne, Owlboy, Axiom Verge, SteamWorld Dig, Oddmar, Jotun, Battle Chasers Nightwar, Death’s Gambit, EITR, Super Comboman, Pankapu, Flinthook, Doko Roko, Tower of Samsara, Blubber Busters, Ruin of the Reckless, The Bug Butcher, and Blocks that Matter
- A host of game modes including a Tournament, Versus, Challenge Mode, Tutorial and Training Room to perfect your style
- 30 characters from your favourite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
- 16 different arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
- Multiple colour and palette swap options to fight in style!
Pre-orders will be available on the Nintendo eShop and Microsoft Store from the 3rd September, alongside a 20% introductory discount, running from the 3rd September until the 23rd September, PS+ members will have access to this 20% discount offer on the PSN Store from release until September 23rd. There is also a Steam discount of 15% from September 10th until 16th