Young Souls, a co-op Beat-Em-Up RPG starring and published by The Arcade Crew and developed by 1P2P Studio, has launched. In Young Souls, two teenagers fight an army of goblins to save their loved ones and the planet in this game.
Jenn and Tristan, twins spared from abandonment by a loving scientist, embark on a search for their enigmatic absent guardian in Young Souls. The twins decide to take up arms to save their guardian and life as we know it in one touching trip after uncovering a portal to another realm and learning about the very strong powers that lie beyond.
Currently available on Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Xbox and PC Game Pass, those who purchase now will be able to buy Young Souls with a 10% discount. This sale goes through March 17th. After that this game will cost €24.99/$24.99
Features of Young Souls :
- Smash and Battle Goblins : Take down hordes of menacing minions and incredibly powerful bosses in a heavy and satisfying fight inspired by classic sidescrollers.
- Narratively Overwhelming World: Join the most stubborn teens, Jenn and Tristan, on their quest to find and save the person they love most from a surreal and otherworldly evil.
- Lush Visual Aesthetics: Immerse yourself in beautiful environments as you explore a lively neighborhood and a dangerous uncharted world.
- Cooperative Action: Take on hordes of enemies with a trusted ally in cooperative play, or go it alone by tagging the twins in and out of battle.
- Loot endless loot: Unlock and upgrade hundreds of weapons, armor sets, and accessories; in order to shape your own style of killing goblins.
- Quaint Small Town Life: Meet up with your neighbors, hit the gym, and learn some new kicks in the city as you recover and prepare for another night of battle.
Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Also, go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!