I would be lying if I didn’t say I am getting heavy Streets of Rage 4 vibes here. To be clear, I love Streets of Rage 4. Today, Hero Concepts has announced its upcoming beat em up game Mayhem Brawler. In Mayhem Brawler you take control of super powered law enforcement officers. Using your arsenal of combos and special abilities, you and your co-op teammates should make life miserable for super-powered criminals, fend yourself from the fury of werewolves, resist the hexes of street wizards and confront the Megacorp led by vampire houses that enforce their goons to do their dirty deeds. This beat ’em up is about more that just kicking and punching. In this title, your choices matter.
- A fresh take on classic 90s-style beat ’em ups
- Offline co-op mode that supports up to 3 players
- Ability to alter the game flow with player-led decisions
- 3 unique endings based on player’s choices
- Unique combat mechanics
- 3 playable characters against 30 mobs including 12 unique bosses
- Hand-drawn comic book inspired art, frame-by-frame animated characters and a rocking soundtrack
The Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch versions of the game will be available to gamers everywhere in 2021.
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!