Independent developer Blackmouth Games today announced that their free-to-play battle royal title Hit N’ Rush hits early access today for all gamers. Players will be able to jump into the game starting now. Over the past few months, the developer has been hosting playtest with the community however now it is open for those interested to try out.
HIT N’ RUSH is a hectic title where gamers will face each other all over the map. While players are competing against each other they will compete for the best loot, defeating hordes of mutants known as Rovers. All while protecting themselves from the electromagnetic pulses that are activated every a few minutes.
Here are somethings to expect per the development team:
- Servers are open 24/7: Until now, more than 7.000 players have enjoyed the servers only for a limited time. Starting tomorrow, servers will be open 24/7!
- In-game store opening: Blackmouth Games does not believe in the pay-to-win system but in the players ‘ skills. For this reason, the shop will only feature cosmetic elements.
- Inclusion of rankings: Competitiveness is at the core of HIT N’ RUSH. Weekly and monthly rankings are coming! Who will dominate the playing field?
- Progress system: Up to 50 levels of progression including rewards for players as they level up.
- New looting systems: New chests with health, shields, and ammo scattered around the map.
- Improvements in the Rovers’ AI: Watch your back… The best loot awaits those bold enough to defeat all the mutants that guard them.
- Map update: More verticality gameplay and new buildings.
- Shorter matches: To add excitement to each game, the length has been reduced to 12 minutes.
- PvP: Quick matches, 24 players on the field, teams of 2 players each. Teams compete against each other all over the map. Loot what you can, fight for your life, and take victory!
- PvE: If that were not enough, you will have to face hordes of Rovers that guard the loot. They are not very bright but that makes them dangerous: they do not fear death.
- Run away from the Pulse and shelter under the Domes: Every a few minutes, a lethal pulse will shake the entire map. You will only have a few seconds to find shelter under the Domes if you do not want to end up burnt. But be careful, you will not be the only one looking for protection… Under the Domes, you will have the company of other players who will not hesitate to finish you.
- Ghost world: Your team will be your salvation: if you get killed, you will be able to keep fighting other ghosts from the other teams, but if you do not want to die permanently and wish to revive, you will need the help of your teammate.
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!