With the PlayStation demo releasing on February 25th, Square Enix has dropped a video showcasing some combat. Babylon’s Fall is a bit of a mystery since its first announcement but this gameplay trailer should clear things up. This trailer will showcase the unique mechanics. The dual-wielding weapons and the power of the Gideon Coffin are on full display. The combat looks to be intense with the four weapon system. The almost limitless ways to customize combat styles lead to some mind-blowing combinations.
In Babylon’s Fall, players will step into the role of the sentinels and they are linked with a special gear called Gideon Coffins. Set off on a quest to take over the Tower of Babylon. With up to four-player co-op combat also, mix in the endless combinations of weapons this game looks to keep people entertained.
In addition to the demo releasing soon, the Season 1 roadmap for this title is available. Showcasing new game modes, new weapon types, story content, and more. A highlight to mention is the Premium Battle Pass will be free for all players during the first season.
Babylon’s Fall Season 1 Battle Pass
The Season 1 content will include:
- Game modes
- Skirmish: Side quests where you will encounter mighty “Infamous enemies”.
- Siege: Quests that change weekly and offer special rewards.
- Duel: Quests focused on battles against powerful bosses.
- Gauntlet: Quests where players compete to achieve the highest score on special stages.
- Additional faction: Molzamite
- Additional weapon type: Labrys
- New story content, new bosses, armor, quests and more!
Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Also, go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Would you kindly follow us on Twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page! Please make sure to follow me on all social media platforms @BaronJ67 to keep up with my shenanigans.