Sobaka Studio unveiled a brand new gameplay trailer for 9 Monkeys of Shaolin. The trailer focuses on the story, the fights, the progression system. It also showcases some of weapons, the enemies and the co-op mode. Additionally, Sobaka Studio has also released a free demo of the game on Steam called “Prologue”, available today. The first full chapter of the game offers the possibility of doing the single player campaign, or of playing in co-op (online or in split screen).
9 Monkeys of Shaolin is an action-packed game with accessible controls and an incredible atmosphere worthy of the greatest Kung-Fu movies of the 70s, making it the perfect experience for any brawler fan. .
Main Features :
- 3 Unique Fighting Styles: Fight on land, in the air or with the help of mysterious magic seals. Combine these items to defeat all enemies.
- A Captivating Story: Discover the fascinating tale of fisherman Wei Cheng as he ascends to the rank of master of Shaolin martial arts.
- Breathtaking Aesthetics: The unlikely combination of historical and mystical elements provides a thrilling experience in each of the game’s sequences.
- An In-Depth Character Development System : There isn’t just one road to victory, as the various strengths, items, and fighting styles you’ll discover prove.
- Over 25 different levels: Chinese villages, pirate ships, Buddhist monasteries, Japanese mansions, ancient ruins and more.
- 10 Chinese and Japanese Hast Weapons : Each weapon has its own characteristic. Search the surroundings to get them!
- Local or online co-op mode: invite a friend to help you fight waves of enemies and complete the game.
9 Monkeys of Shaolin will be released on Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on October 16 .
Leave some suggestions on what we can do better or change. Are you interested in writing, editing or just being a part of Lv1 Gaming? CONTACT US HERE! Be Superhero and Like, Share and subscribe to the YouTube channel. Go Tomb Raiding and give us a follow on Twitch as well! Twitch.tv/Lv1_gaming Would you kindly follow us on twitter at @Lv1Gaming Also follow our Facebook page!