Indie games studio Neopopcorn Corp have released the first DLC of their, side-scrolling action RPG 3000th Duel, named 3000th Duel: The Wise Ones on Steam today for free. CEO at Neopopcorn Corp Kiuk Kim issued the following statement about the release:
“3000th Duel: The Wise Ones is the first expansion of the original 3000th Duel, one of the best selling metroidvanias in the last 12 months. This DLC is firstly available on Steam but it will eventually be launched on Switch too”.
Inspired by movie classics such as Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, 3000th Duel features speedy and exciting battles against monsters of all sizes. Build your character and use different weapons to defeat your enemies and discover something terrifying about your hero’s true identity.
- Continue the adventures of a masked hero with no memory.
- 150+ new regions and 60 new types of monsters
- New equipment and occults available.
- New game plus mode included.
- Use blade-based, sword-based and lance-based attacks.
- Collect Occults spread all over the map to use the Forbidden Magic.
- Build each player’s main character into one’s preferred battle type
You can currently pick up 3000th Duel for 50% off on the steam store for $7.99. Additionally, you can pick up the title on Nintendo Switch for $14.99. 3000th Duel: The Wise Ones will release on the Switch at a later date.